Friday, June 20, 2014

Nail Cones Review



Nail Cones are a product that seek to address the messy manicure problem. I’m sure you’ve experienced the frustration of trying to apply a beautiful polish, only to end up with more of it on your skin than your nails! Nail Cones are stickers that are meant to protect your skin while you polish. So, how did they work out? Read on to find out what I thought in my Nail Cones Review.

The stickers themselves are adorable – little ice cream cones! And I liked the branding and packaging, as well. I followed the instructions, and watched their instructional video.

I have to admit that I have been having huge problems with my nails the last year. I don't know if it's because my RA has gotten very aggressive and none of the RA medications are working for me anymore and I have gone through them all so now I am not on anything. I keep hoping a new one will come along but so far, not. So, because the inflammation in my body is getting higher, I think it's messing with everything, including my nails. They have become very soft and are breaking down past the ends of my fingertips. And it's not clean breaks either, they are jagged and rippling.
 About Nail Cones:
One day I noticed that my two daughters were polishing their nails and I observed that they had a similar result. So I got on the internet and started Googling “how to polish your nails for a professional salon look.” Basically, I was getting the Q-tip advice.

I decided to design a product myself. I figured that a simple sticker, similar to the ones that kids love, would actually work if cut properly. I purchased several shapes of stickers and started experimenting with different designs and cuts. After many trial and error episodes, I came up with a product that I liked and started to use them myself. I never even considered this as a business venture. I stared telling a few co-workers and friends about my idea and was very surprised that so many people had this similar problem.

Once I made the decision to produce the product, I had to come up with a name. Then it hit me – Nail Cones! Everyone loves ice cream and the product is similar to a cone around the nail. Nail Cones is a simple, easy –to -use product for a professional salon looking result every time you use them.

So here I am today, approximately a year down the road from when I first started thinking about how to solve my finger nail painting problem. My journey has been very interesting and exciting - and also a little nerve wracking. I guarantee that if you decide to purchase Nail Cones and give them a try you will be 150% satisfied and never polish your nails without them.
Each package comes with 4 sheets for a total of 60 Nail Cones!
Connect with Nail Cones:

Mailing Address:
PO Box 1708
Petoskey, MI 49770
Email:  cindy@nailcones.comPhone: 231-753-6062








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment