Friday, June 20, 2014

Single Point Tactical Sling And Single Point Sling Adapter for Ar style Buttstocks Review



The SofSling One Point Bungee Sling is very nicely constructed from high quality nylon that is heavy duty and very durable. The sling gives a secure fit yet is roomy enough to allow ample movement. This high quality very durable sling is perfect for your needs and can stand heavy wear. It does not get in your way and is very comfortable when using to carry.



Great product and does just what it says it is going to do, your hands are free for other things so you dont have to set down your airsoft gun. I like the steel construction and it is a dual loop, meaning for left or right handed people. Shipping was fast and well packaged to protect the product in transet. I would like to say that this is the second product I get from Aspen Ridge Sports and I can said they have high quality items, this product is easy to install, comfortable, fits your needs when your on the game.


Here is the links to the products.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K3DRJD0
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K311KBO

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment