Friday, June 20, 2014

SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer Review







I just tried the SuperSwizz out tonight and it is simply amazing. I wanted to make a vegetable "spaghetti" salad and it worked perfectly! I used carrots, zucchini, and beets! It was absolutely the easiest gadget to use. You just put your vegetable in the end and turn it to create long spaghetti-like strands. You can choose from two different julienne sizes; 2x3mm or a wider 3.5x5mm. I choose the smaller setting, but can't wait to try the larger setting for making sweet potato spirals! The best part of this gadget is that you can make healthy foods fun. My children usually won't eat vegetables, but when they saw the beautiful strands of vegetables, they wanted to try it. They absolutely loved it. I think this would be a great way to get kids to eat more vegetables as it's fun to use and fun to eat.This is perfect for fun summer food. I made a salad with veggie shavings for our 1st Bar-b-q yesterday and it got rave reviews. I love this because it allows me to make fun food, and especially with summer approaching and cookout season upon us, this is very helpful.
I would recommend this to anyone who needs to be as visually attracted to their food as they are to the taste of their food. Its a nifty little tool.

You can Buy your own on Amazon Here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment