Monday, July 28, 2014

KIND Nuts & Spices - NEW Flavors! Review.




Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

KIND has added Caramel Almond & Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond to its KIND Nuts & Spices line of bars. These seemingly indulgent flavors expand the line to include eight flavors containing only 5g of sugar (or less) - and nothing artificial.

KIND's newest flavors are further proof that you can naturally lower the sugar in a snack while still maintaining a sweet and indulgent taste. Each bar is also crafted from a foundation of whole almonds which recent studies have shown have life-extending properties.

Caramel Almond & Sea Salt is made with a seemingly indulgent blend of savory sea-salt and sweet caramel drizzled over crunchy almonds. This bar is a delightfully low-sugar healthy snack that only tastes like dessert.

Another thing I love- though these bars have only 5g of sugar, I felt like I’d just had a wonderful treat. Plus they’re extremely filling- a great way to battle those late afternoon cravings.

I’m excited now to look for the other flavors in the line!

Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond is made with dark roast coffee and whole almonds blended with honey and drizzled in dark chocolate to form a bar that, with just 5g of sugar, only tastes indulgent.

1.39 for a Candy Bar is not too bad of a price.  The flavor of the bars are so different and new to me.  When you first bite into it and get the taste of the first flavor it is sweet almost right away. I noticed the mocha over the almond and dark chocolate.  The sea salt kicks in slightly after you have been chewing for a while.   Of course if you or your kids have a nut allergy do not purchase this.  There is a slight after taste but they are really good.  I would have liked to be able to try more of the flavors or even have had the opportunity to be sent enough for my whole family to at least enjoy one bar a piece but that is neither here nor there in importance to this review.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment