Monday, July 28, 2014

Micro Jesus Pendant Gold Plated with CZ Eyes Review






Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I had the chance to work with Hip Hop Bling.  I’ve always loved to review new jewelry and this was a great one thats for sure!  My Mom is very christian and I knew that she would be in love with the Jesus Pendant.

The first thing I really liked was the actual look of the Jesus head.  It actually looked pretty realistic for a necklace!  I also like the fact that its not HUGE so you can wear it but it doesn’t stand out to much.  I mean people can see it (and ask me questions about it) but its not covering my whole chest ( I HATE THAT!!)  I really LOVE the fact that it is gold plated.



Have you heard of HipHopBling.com? They have been around for over a decade and have a lot of knowledge and experience in the hip hop jewelry business. Hip Hop Bling has a wide selection of jewelry including rings, bracelets, earrings, watches and so much more. They also focus on quality and value, not just price.I received an 18K Gold Plated Micro Jesus Pendant to review from HipHopBling.com recently. It came delivered securely and also came with a nice box to store it in. These are very popular among Christians and hip hop fans.

The pendant comes with 36 inch (length) bead chain which was also included. I like that the chain can even be cut down to a shorter length if you desire. It comes with a prong setting.

This is a quality made item which doesn't look cheaply made. It is highly detailed as you can see in the pictures and has two lab created simulated diamonds for the eyes (which are very sparkly). The pendant is 18K gold dipped and has a very genuine shine to it.

You can order the Micro Jesus Pendant like I received for $29.95 (Sale Price) at HipHopBling.com and it comes with a FREE bead hip hop chain also.
MORE INFO:

18k Gold Plated Micro Jesus Pendant.  Comes with a free 36″ 2mm wide bead chain that can be cut down to a shorter length.  Very popular among Christians and hip hop fans.  HipHopBling.com Sale Price $29.95.  We would like as much social media exposure as possible.

Length 35MM
Width 18MM







Photo of an extra necklace they included for me 
The Kids love it!!!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment