Sunday, November 4, 2012

BOOTS NO7 BEAUTIFUL SKIN





Here’s one to try your next trip to Target, Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser ($8.49). This one is for normal to dry skin (particularly the dry skin folks out there) and is formulated as a gel which melts into a nourishing oil when water activates it.
Sound cool?
That’s because it is!
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser is a thick water based gel cleanser made with glycerin and sweet almond oil. I like it because it doesn’t strip my overly dry skin nor does it leave it tight or flaky after use.
You simply squirt a small bit of the gel into the palms of your hands and massage it onto damp skin. Splash with warm water after application and the gel emulsifies into an oily, milky texture. It rinses clean away removing makeup, dirt, and oil (although you’ll want to remove waterproof mascara and eyeshadow prior to applying as it won’t remove either very well). The gel has a fresh floral scent.It is oil based and does turn into a cleansing milk of sorts as water activates it but doesn’t leave skin oily or dry after use. It’s a very interesting cleanser that does a fairly good job of rinsing away makeup like blush, foundation, powder…!
I like how soft and smooth it leaves my skin without creating havoc on my already drier skin plus the budget friendly price isn’t too bad either. If you like cleansing gels, oils, and milks why not have all three? This cleanser offers the goodness of all those cleansing worlds!This cream is great! I use the whole line! It works great! It actually took away my wrinkly skin on my chest! I use the seum for the start the day cream and the I end up with the night cream! Perfect!

1 comment:

  1. skin cleansing
    Skin cleansing gel is the most desired products for cleansing skin. Water based skin cleansing product helps in easy cleansing process and provides good quality skin.

    ReplyDelete