Friday, July 24, 2015

Monarcoa Frankincense Essential Oil - 100% Pure, Best Quality, 10ml




 I have no previous experience with essential oils so was not sure what to expect. I am recovering from a concussion and have constant headaches and eye pain. Within minutes of applying this to my forehead, behind ears, on wrists my headache was gone completely. Now I reapply every time the headaches start and they disappear.  This is definitely a top quality oil - just a quick sniff from the bottle gives a nice strong, but not overpowering fragrance. I like the dropper insert under the cap that makes it easy to just get out a small amount to dab on skin or put into a diffuser. Because frankincense is an astringent and antiseptic, it's great to use on cuts and scrapes to help with blood clotting and quick healing. It also works nicely as a skin moisturizer - the oil absorbs really quickly into my skin without leaving even a hint of greasiness behind. I'm very glad that I was able to order these through a promotion in order to evaluate and provide my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment