Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nanna of 3 Goodies

 I would like to invite you all to come over and also Join my New Business Page It is called Nanna of 3 Goodies and you can find it Here.  It is for my Soylicious Business and you can find my website for orders and E parties etc  Here.

 Host a Party and Reap the Rewards

Not only do we give hosts/hostesses some great incentives for hosting a home event, but we also have bonuses for each home event booked during yours! (All FREE Items come Directly from SoyLicious and n
ot from the consultant.)

Party Sales $150-$250 $251-$350 $351-$500 $501+
Free Products 10% 10% 15% 15%
40% off Items 1 2 3 4

Plus, for Every Party Booked
Host/Hostess receives an item at 40% off.. Party must be booked during event.



 Please Come on over and Have a Look around and see if you can find one of those gift that we will all be buying really soon or if you are like me you have already started your Holiday shopping.

Or if you are looking to earn some extra money for your Holiday shopping Please come over and Join my Team.

Come and Join my Team 

Join my team for just 99¢ for the first 30 days.
It is the most affordable in the industry and has the highest discounts and commissions available. Just pay your $4.99 monthly membership for continued access.  More Information is on my Page and on my website Please feel free to contact me with any question or leave a comment and I will get back with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment