Saturday, October 27, 2012

New York Color Compact


The pigmentation is amazing!! It’s really pigmented and the colors are very long-lasting. I found the eye shadows to be really smooth and soft. I was a little hesitant when I saw the black shade because it had glitter in it, so I was expecting it to be gritty. So it was a nice surprise when I swatches it and felt how soft they all are.

There was not a lot of fallout, I only noticed a tiny amount of fallout but that was easy to fix with a little bit of foundation.

I also, liked the primer and the cream illuminator that came with it.  Once I put the primer on, it dried to a nice matte finish. The illuminator is so versatile. Not only can you use it on your eyes but also it can be used as a highlighter for your nose, cheekbones, etc.  It would be great if they sold these products alone.

I really love this palette, and it’s such a steal for $4.99. You will defiantly get your moneys worth and then some. I will be going to the store to pick up the other shades that they have.NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact |  NYC New York Color’s all-in-one compact gives you everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows. With four vibrant colors designed for your eye color, you can create a look as individual as you are! ($4.99) Check out their website here - http://newyorkcolor.com/ I already own this exact same compact and was ELATED to see it in my Beauty Bloggers VoxBox! I actually love it so much I used it for my recent engagement photo shoot and a few other parties associated with my wedding! The primer glides on effortlessly and makes applying the shadow as smooth as silk. No creases, no need to reapply! I cannot wait to try out a new set of colors. PLUS you cannot beat the price.

 I received the products mentioned in this blog post free as part of the Influenster.com VoxBox program. I was not paid for this post and all opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment