Saturday, October 27, 2012

Beauty VoxBox By Influenster

Look What I received In the mail This is my Beauty VoxBox .


Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012 Contents:
NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact – Dark Shadows ($4.99)
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit ($5.99)
Bath & Body Works Mini Candle (White Barn) – Nutmeg And Spice ($3.50)
EBOOST Daily Health Booster – Orange flavor
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin – Dark Hair ($7.29)
Not Your Mother’s Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream ($6 full sized)
Boots No. 7 Beautiful kin Cleansing Lotion
Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream


Stay Tune for more Information to come

 Influenster has had a serious facelift from the program details and requirements to the website and badges. Influenster is invite only at the moment so the only way to get in for newbies is an invite directly from them or an invite from a current member. Members now receive scores based on social influence, participation with the program, badges earned, etc. Luckily for me I was already a member . I was pretty stoked when I got an email stating I pre-qualified for the beauty bloggers box and then another saying I was in. I love Influenster and these changes will hopefully be for the better, resulting in a community of influential blogger, vloggers and social media  that will review what they receive, share their thoughts with others and earn their way to another box in the future.
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned in this post complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment