Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tide Coldwater Review



I was chosen to be able to receive a full size bottle of Tide Coldwater 


 IT comes in HE also and it comes in Fresh Scent and Mountain spring and comes in powder or liquid. Tide Coldwater is specially formulated to clean in cold water conditions better than the next leading regular liquid detergent in warm. And, with Tide Coldwater, you can save money on your energy bill.In fact, you can save up to 80% of energy in every load.
In fact did you know that Tide Coldwater removes stains better in cold water than leading bargain liquid detergents in warm water?  Switching to washing in cold will help you save on your utility bill.  We are going to take the challenge and see if this really works and what I think of this new Coldwater Tide .  It has a nice smell so far it is Fresh Scent and now to go to the washer and start the big job of doing that laundry that we all know and love so well lol .

MY Grandson tee shirt that has been sitting for a while that has a red stain on the white strip at the bottom and we are going to try out our Tide Coldwater on this shirt and see what it does 
Now we are at the washing machine and here we go pictures to follow 
setting the machine to cold and getting ready to add the clothes to be washed .I have always used hot to wash any of our clothes in so this is a switch for me to have to set the washer to cold something that I am not use to doing .
He we are adding the  clothes and now for some Tide Coldwater to be added 




and there is the Tide Coldwater added and now we wait for the washer to finish its cycle and we will take a look at the shirt when it comes out.   What do you think is going to happen to the stain do you think it will come out or not? I can't wait to find out if it works or not so come on washer and hurry up lol!



And here we are done and the stain is gone and I Have my family a new Laundry detergent from now on It works great and it was washed in cold water and looks amazing I will be buying Tide Coldwater for my family.  What will you be buying for yours.  Take the challenge for yourself go and get a bottle and try it.  IT comes in HE also and it comes in Fresh Scent and Mountain spring and comes in powder or liquid.  I am in love with My Tide Coldwater I cant wait to do the rest of the laundry now. 
 I didn't know how this was going to work as I am not use to doing clothes in cold water I am use to using warm or hot water to wash them in but after I used Tide Coldwater I am amazed with the results of it and cold water washing and will be buying this for my families laundry.  I am sold on this laundry detergent.  
Fresh Scent
26 loads, 50 oz
39 loads, 75 oz
52 loads, 100 oz
78 loads, 150 oz
Mountain Spring
26 loads, 50 oz
52 loads, 100 oz

How it Works

Like most Tide detergents, Tide Coldwater contains surfactants. Surfactant molecules have two parts. One is "water loving" and the other is "water hating." The water-loving (hydrophilic) part breaks the surface tension of water. The water-hating (hydrophobic) part is attracted to oil and grease in soils, loosening and removing them from fabrics.

I received the product in this post and a gift card compliments of P&G viaSheSpeaks for purposes of this review however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment