Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Rainshadow Road By LISA KLEYPAS

  
 Do you love reading a good book then why not go and order your copy of Rainshadow Road By Lisa Kleypas that goes On Sale February 28 2012.  I can not wait to read this book.  When I do I will write a Review for all of my readers.  Here is as little bit about the book to give you and me a sneak peek .  

Lucy Marinn is a glass artist living in mystical, beautiful, Friday Harbor, Washington. She is stunned and blindsided by the most bitter kind of betrayal: her fiancé Kevin has left her. His new lover is Lucy’s own sister. Lucy’s anger over being dumped is multiplied by the fact that she has constantly made the wrong choices in her romantic life. Facing the severe disapproval of Lucy’s parents, Kevin asks his friend Sam Nolan, a local vineyard owner on San Juan Island, to “romance” Lucy. Complications ensue when Sam and Lucy begin to fall in love, as Kevin has second thoughts, and Lucy discovers that the new relationship in her life began under false pretenses. Questions about love, loyalty, old patterns, and mistakes are raised… Can Lucy find her path?

Sounds like it will be a good book.  I am ordering mine.  Is anyone else ordering theirs. If you do and read it let me know what you think and if you want to send me what you think of the book I will be glad to share it on here for everyone to read.  So Remember to mark you calendars for  February 28 2012 and get the new released copy and go and read it.  I know I will be .
Pre-Order RAINSHADOW ROAD at your local bookstore or one of these online retailers:

No comments:

Post a Comment