Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask


I received the Passion Peel off sample package.  They are available in 5 different scents.  They are jammed packed with natural ingredients.   IT has a nice smell and leave your skin feeling smooth.  I  loved it and I will be getting some more.  Hope you do the same.  This was part of my VoxBox.
.http://www.montagnejeunesse.com/
You can try them in these other different scents Cucumber Peel Off , Passion Peel Off, Dead Sea Mud and Fruit Smoothie and Strawberry Souffle and Chocolate Mud.

If you are looking for a great way to spend some me time I would go to walmart or one of the other stores that sell this and grab some and give it a try.

If you are looking for a pampered feeling then I would tell you to go out and give this a try it is just like getting a facial without the busy salon. and with out the appointment and the wait.  It is easy and can be done in your own home for when you just need some me time.  Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parables, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. So treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing.

 Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment