Thursday, November 17, 2011

Slice™ Safety Cutter

I was asked to review the Slice Safety Cutterhttp://sliceproducts.com and it is Great for couponers. The Slice Safety Cutter is the most versatile tool you'll ever need to own.  Features a finger friendly microscopic ceramic blade that's quick, easy and a safe substitute for scissors.  It includes a built in magnet and key-ring hole so it is easily at reach.    It is easy to carry in your purse so you can easily cut coupons at the store, great for scrap booking, safe for the kids to help you with. Just a great little tool of all of the couponers out there.  I got to try this little guy out and it works great I can easily cut out my coupons and I don't have to worry about the big scissors or poking myself with the tip of the scissors.   You can visit there Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/SliceInc?sk=wall 
 - Ceramic blade lasts longer than steel
- Stays sharp and never rusts
- Built-in magnet and key-ring hole
- Finger-Friendly™ Design
- For left- and right-handers




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment