Thursday, November 17, 2011

Best Left Behind e-book review













This is a great book If you like to read I would suggest that you check out  Best Left Behind. just a little taste of what you have to look forward to here is a little from  the  Introduction page for you to take and read and you can see what a great book this is to read.  I really enjoyed it .


Funny thing about home towns, they stick with us and have a lot to do with who we become I grew up in Morganton. It’s a real place and you can go there and see the big, gothic post office and the News Herald building. You can walk the magnolia dotted campus of Broughton or, turn left out of its drive way and make your way to the local funeral home. In fact, when my own mother died, a man much like the one in this story informed me my own mother had left a small inheritance. He was a nice man and I wanted to give him his fifteen minutes.
Of course, I left Morganton when I was 18 and other then a few short visits, I haven’t been back, but unlike Arliss, the town is indelibly etched on my memory. It is to me the epitome of small town life, of scenic wonder and yes, Peyton Place. Like all towns. written by CINDY HUTCHINS


Arliss Pardot was found as a child in a house with a corpse and hundreds of caged birds. She was adopted and forgot everything. Now, the death of her birth mother in  mental institution in North Carolina brings her back to a town full of dark, forgotten secrets - secrets which are Best left Buried.  . ISBN  9781618423634.  Author Cindy Hutchins





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment