Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Seventh Generation Baby Wipes Review




I am a mom of 8 kids and let me tell you I have used baby wipes in my days!  With my oldest child being 26 that's a lot of baby wipes.  Baby wipes are definitely a necessity to keep on hand when you’ve got little ones.  I never want to be without them!Honestly, until I tried these I thought they were.  Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes are just that- free & clear. Free &; Clear of fragrances and dyes. Free & Clear of parabens and pthalates. They are hypoallergenic and made with renewable resources.
Sensitive little bottoms demand extra TLC at changing time. New and improved Free & Clear Baby Wipes combine gentle, cloth-like performance with the thickness you need to wipe away little (and big) messes. As always, our baby wipes are free of alcohol, dyes, synthetic fragrances, parabens and phthalates.  
Don’t let that fool you though. These wipes are tough. They stay wet. They do the job. In fact, they’ve done every job I’ve thrown at them. They’ve wipes down dirty bottoms but they’ve also wiped down dirty faces, dirty hands, dirty strollers, well anything and everything dirty that has needed wiping down. They are tough enough to do it all yet still soft enough for the day you welcome your little one into the world.
One of the things I really like about these wipes is that they really are free of all things stinky and sticky. I hate how it feels when you wipe your hands with a regular wipes. You end up still wishing you had access to water because it leaves a film on your hand. I also like knowing it doesn’t do that to my son’s face and leave that taste on his lips. These wipes are thick and soft and well, our new brand of wipes.

What I like about Seventh Generation Free  Clear Baby Wipes

They’re nice and thick.  They’re sure to make clean up easy as they definitely won’t be falling apart!
They’re Natural – There are no synthetic fragrances, bleaches, dyes, alcohol, parabens or phthalates
They’re soft
They come in easy flip top plastic disposable containers (or you can buy them in plastic tubs if you prefer).
I’ve seen Seventh Generation products for years in the natural food buying clubs, health food stores and sometimes even in my more “crunchy” friends’ homes.  I was definitely impressed with the quality of wipes that they produce and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good wipe.
Where Can I Buy Seventh Generation Baby Wipes?

You can buy these wipes at the following retailers:
Target;
Whole Foods;
Diapers.com;
and even Amazon.

Have you tried Seventh Generation baby wipes?

*I received a Free & Clear Baby Wipes Mission kit to try and share for free.  All opinions are my own. *(I have also Bought a pack of Seventh Generation Free  Clear Baby Wipes.

Free & Clear Baby Wipes

Free & Clear Baby Wipes

Free & Clear Baby Wipes

No comments:

Post a Comment