Wednesday, July 29, 2015

#1 Rated Ztrength Premium Jump Rope for Adults! Best for Cardio Fitness Review





I absolutely Love this rope! it light weight, and adjustable. I like the video clip that gives three different ways to jump.I love the way the handles, seem to flow where you need them to. They are not just fixed in one spot. You do not have to stop and adjust your hand positions. The handle grips are nce and soft and the rope itself is made of a wire like material that is covered like a clothes line type wire. It's a really high quality and very sturdy type jump rope.
I do recommend this for a great workout and for the high quality.
– The handles are very comfortable and easy to grip
– Smooth jumping and no drag
– No tangles at all
– I like the fact that the handles are not fixed. This helps with speed jumping
– Portable and easy to throw in a gym bag and lightweight

You can buy one for yourself at Right here on amazon.

This was received in hopes of an honest review. All thoughts are my own. This review is in the guidelines of the FTC.



No comments:

Post a Comment