Monday, August 25, 2014

HERBTHEORY Mental Agility herbal supplement Review.







HERBTHEORY is a condition-specific herbal supplement company that cares about clean, effective products to lead you on your path to better health. The Mental Agility, Boost series:

-Contributes to healthy cognitive function
-Enhances cognitive performance by improving working memory and supporting attention
-Vegan, Gluten-free, Wild-crafted herbs, Non-GMO

Naturally  I want to fulfill my obligation to review this product but at the same time I don't feel like that just 2 weeks is enough time to say that my memory has improved.  I don't think it would be fair for me to say that with no uncertainty so I can only tell you that I will continue another 2 weeks and maybe I'll see a change then. I think this would be helpful in the end.
The ingredients are vegan and I know that is important to some people especially if you are vegan. I have heard good things regarding Ginseng, Ginko, Polygala and Tumeric on their own. But together they have properties to improve memory and cognitive function.

 If you want to learn more or find out where to get some for yourself then here it is.
The supplement comes in a plastic bottle containing 30 capsules. It is good for vegetarians and does not contain soy, salt, yeast, milk and egg products, sugar, artificial flavours, no colors or added preservatives too.

Herbtheory's Mental Agility capsules contains American Ginseng Extract, Polygala, Turmeric and Ginkgo. It is to be taken once a day with meal as a dietary supplement. If you are pregnant, has medical conditions or under treatment and taking medications, please consult your physician. And as a general rule, always consult a physician when taking new supplements.


Please join us on social media!
 (@herbtheory)
http://www.facebook.com/herbtheory
 http://www.twitter.com/herbtheory
http://www.instagram.com/herbthe

















No comments:

Post a Comment