Thursday, March 13, 2014

CHOP Minimal effort pill cutter Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




The Chop Pill Cutter is a wonderful tool for splitting a pill. You don't have use a knife anymore to have half the dose that you need from a full pill. I know from experience that with a pill cutter you get a more even and easier way to chop a pill in half then having to use some other sharp dangerous method.  This little cutter is very cute, and portable. Its easy to take along with you and you can tell where the pill should be lined up with when your in need of splitting a pill. I love it cause my one daughter has not been able to swallow pills since she has been little with this it makes it easier for her to be able to take pills she can now take Tylenol and other medications as needed with the Chop pill Cutter.

 CHOP is made by Sabi:
Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing I can't take pill either when they are big will have to invest in one of these.

    ReplyDelete