Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Boogie Wipes (Thinking Outside The Box) #BestBoogiers

(Disclosure:  I received Boogie Wipe Products as part of the Saline Ambassador Program.  All opinions shared are my own.)


Every quarter I receive an awesome package of goodies to share and some for my family.

 This quarter I am on Team #BestBoogiers .   Those products include Boogie Wipes, Kandoo, and Puff's Fresh Faces.  Every quarter I get excited to receive my package because I love sharing these wonderful products with new people who may or may not have heard of them.

  When you hear Boogie Wipes, you probably immediately think of a wipe for snotty noses, right?

Well I can tell you that they can work for much more then just yucky noses.

Did you know that there are many "Out of the Box" ways to use them?

I keep a pack in my glove box in the car for sticky situations with my kids and grand kids.
I use them to wipe up quick spills.  I also use them to clean the kids off after playing at the local
Park while playing in the sand etc.

 What are some ways to use Boogie Wipes while "Thinking Outside of The Box"?
  Let us know we would love to hear what you would use them for!!!!

If you see me out and about town stop me for a sample or if not just hit the contact about and
drop me a line and I will be glad to pass on a sample to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment