Friday, January 3, 2014

Boogie Wipes #BoogieBugleGirls

I  recently got my new quarter kit via Little Busy Bodies and as always I love to share .Being a Saline Ambassador is amazing and I am so thankful that not only do I get to share the Boogie Wipe love but I also get some of the love myself!  I really love this product and I enjoy being able to share information and samples with just about everyone I meet! Boogie Wipes, are moist, gentle and just dissolve those nasty boogies, eliminating the uncomfortable rash that usually comes with wiping the nose with dry tissues repeatedly.  Boogie Wipes are available in Fresh, Grape, Menthol and Simply Unscented.  Be on the look out for a giveaway soon to be happening right here on the blog.  Right now I am going to take the time to let you all know about the products that Boogie Wipes, Pampers Kandoo and The New Puffs fresh faces Have to offer you and your family.  I know that my family Love them.


First up we will start off with the Famous Boogie Wipes

Made with Natural Saline unique formula dissolves mucus moisturizes with vitamin E, Chamomile and Aloe Alcohol Free.  Hypoallergenic gentle enough for all ages.

Use:  For quick, effective clean-up and relief of stuck on boogies (mucus)  caused by the Common Cold and Allergies.  Regular use helps prevent a dry, Chapped nose.

Recommended by pediatricians as a gentle alternative to dry tissue Distributed by Little Busy Bodies.

You can Join the Boogie Bunch Here.       You can find out where to buy the products Here.  You can also find out about special offers Here.  You will also be able get coupons and also find out about Little Busy Bodies story.   While you are there don't forget to Take the Pledge if you are someone you know wants to become an Official Boogie Kid for the month.


More to come stay tuned for the next item it will be reviewed in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment