Friday, August 16, 2013

How Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} fits into your 24/7 lifestyle.

How does this BB cream fit into my lifestyle? Let me count the ways:
It is light weight so I don't feel weighed down, especially in the intense summer heat .
It is not a thick, . By this I mean that it goes on evenly without clumping .  It has a fresh scent, which makes me want to use it over a makeup that has an off putting smell and clumps.  The best part is It is affordable retails for @12.99.  24-hour hydration and a splash of sheer color.  This all-in-one skin perfecter, sunscreen and tinted moisturizer evens tone and refreshes dullness for flawless looking skin available in two shades" fair/light and light/medium.
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me free of charge to use and review honestly from Influenster in the Sunkissed VoxBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment