Saturday, February 2, 2013

ABC"S Of Me (Just for Fun )



I thought we would just try this just for some fun and learn a little more about each other.


Member Name     Nanna

A - Age:  above 40

B - Business:  Blog owner

C - Chore you hate:  Dishes in this house they are never ending

D - Dog's/Cat's name: Our cat's name is Baby, Dog's name is Rocky

E - Essential start your day item:  coffee

F - Favorite color:  Black

G - Gold or Silver:  Silver

H - Height:  unsure

I - Instruments you play(ed):  none

J - Job title:  Blog owner

K - Kid(s):  8  (5 Boys and 3 Girls ) and 4 grandchildren 2 Boys and 2 Girls

L - Living arrangements: Home with my Hubby some of my children and all of my grandchildren  (It is a very busy Household here)

M - Mom's name:  Mom (AKA Barb)

N - Nickname: none

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth:  yes a couple

P - Pet Peeve:

Q - Quote from a movie:

R - Right or left handed:   Right

S - Siblings:  yes I have a brother and several Step Sisters and Brothers

T - Time you wake up:  very early when I do get some sleep

U - Username on Twitter:  see the side bar and look for the twitter button to follow >>>>>>>> will follow
      you back

V - Vegetable you dislike:  none really

W - Ways you run late:  Late leaving normally due to someone can't find something at the last minuted

X - X-rays you've had:   Hand, foot, chest

Y - Yummy food you make: I love to cook and Bake so I can't just pick one maybe I will start adding        
       Recipes.

Z - Zoo favorite:   I would have to say The Baltimore Zoo


If you would like to play along just leave it in a comment here on the post or you can just contact us using the contact button with it and we will add it for you.  If you are a blog owner and would like to share this on your blog feel free to use it.  No link backs needed.

Enjoy Hope you all play along

No comments:

Post a Comment