Friday, January 4, 2013

Do you have a money savings plan for 2013? How about a 52 week Saving Money Challenge?

Who is up for saving money this year?  Check this out and take the 52 Week Money Challenge.  I know I am going to do this. Who is with me in doing this?  Leave us a comment and tell us if you will be saving money with the 52 week money challenge with us.






This is such a great idea and an easy way to save money without being overwhelmed!
Follow the guide in the spread sheet above and at the end of the year have $1378 saved!
I am personally going to start this tomorrow!
It’s really simple! First week $1, Second Week $2, Third Week $3 and so on!
I would love for you to join us on this journey this year!

Thanks to Coupon Savings in the South for this awesome idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment