Friday, January 25, 2013

Disney DVD's How to get them replaced


Broken Disney DVD or Blu-ray?
I know this doesn't have anything to do with food, but I found something I just HAVE to share!!!
I don't know about you, but we have had some problems with our DVDs getting broken or sratched by kids.  Yes. It happens.  Especially once you have little ones.  As an adult you can deal with the loss of a movie, but for a child, it's heart breaking.  Especially when it happens on accident and to a very LOVED movie.

 Well, I've found something absolutely INCREDIBLE that Disney offers!  If you accidentally damage or break one of your DVD or Blu-ray discs, you can get a replacement for a nominal charge of $6.95 for per DVD and $8.95 for per Blu-ray disc.  All you have to do is go to the Disney Movie Rewards site at the very bottom of the screen there is an option you can choose "Guest Service Center".  That will get you to the Disc Replacement Program and the instructions and forms you need (Canadian help is available, too).  SWEET!  I know!  Disney really DOES LOVE their customers!!!  Plus you can do this to ALL of your messed up Disney DVDs once per year, not just one title per year like I originally thought!  Incredible!
See, if you didn't think Disney was incredible before, NOW you should really know it is!
I LOVE DISNEY!!!!!
 REMEMBER
Limit: One replacement per title per calendar year.

No comments:

Post a Comment