Monday, December 3, 2012

Charmin Freshmates Review (and Sweepstakes) #FreshmatesClean




I was so excited when I heard that I was going to be able to review Charmin Freshmates through vocalpoint because I use a lot of bathroom wipes and am always interested in trying out new kinds . I can say I really love them, they come in such a pretty package and it goes well with my bathroom decor. Granted since I moved my bathroom is much older than in my last house but I do try and keep it looking nice . Charmin Freshmates lets me be creative with the space I have available to me with these colorful new boxes.


I'm sure you've seen those cute commercials with the little bear whose tush didn't quite come clean after wiping? Nobody likes a dirty tush and I especially don't like trying to clean my tush with that cheap, single ply, see-through toilet paper. If I can see through it, it can't possibly be doing a good job.
In fact, I'm not a huge fan of any dry toilet paper to be honest... yes, I know I've got a potty mouth...

Seriously... if you wash the rest of your body using moisture, why would you clean your hiney with a dry cloth? 




This are great flushable wipes that are great to have on hand this holiday season. These really give you a nice fresh feeling and are handy for a lot of things.I really love the packaging for these wipes because they ad a nice festive touch to an otherwise plain container.

I love that Charmin Freshmates wipes don't have that alcoholic, medicinal smell that some personal wipes have. I also love that they've got the perfect happy-medium amount of moisture.... a far cry from toilet paper, but also not so wet that you've still got a damp tush when you're done.





Are you interested in winning a $5000 Visa gift card to makeover your own bathroom (along with another $1000 Visa giftcard to put towards a consultation with an intrerior designer)? Just upload a photo of where you would put your own Charmin Freshmates in your own bathroom!
Enter the Sweepstakes here!





Disclaimer: Vocalpoint provided me with a free sample to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% my own

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.
    Feel free to visit my webpage : Free Annual Credit Report

    ReplyDelete