Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Nectresse





I recived this as part of my voxbox also . Since receiving NECTRESSE™, I began using it like sugar in my coffee and iced tea. I always like just a hint of sweetness in my coffee and tea and this is the perfect sweetener. At first, I was concerned that the sugar like crystals wouldn't dissolve, but they do, adding sweeteness to every sip. You really don't need to use that much! I often use half of a packet in a cup of coffee and save the other half for cup #2. Nectresse no calorie sweetener in my Coffee and Tea tastes great and I dont get an after taste with it. Its 100% natural and better for you than some other old fashioned sweeteners. One packet is the same as 2 teaspoons of sugar and its really accurate in taste. I rally like the flavor, its a really great sugar substitute.

Disclaimer~  I did receive some product samples for the purpose of reviewing.  The thoughts and ideas about the product are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment