Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lypsyl Intense Protection Lip Moisturizer





Intense Protection LypMoisturizer™

Created with pure Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter and vitamins A and E for long-lasting, deep-penetrating moisture and lip care protection. LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer™ helps moisturize, soften and protect your lips naturally. The unique one-hand slide allows for quick application. And, the oversize application tip ensures this ultra- light formula spreads evenly for better lip coverage.
Fresh minty flavor.
Not tested on animals!
Even though winter is not here just yet , it's still very important that we continue to protect our skin especially our lips. I was sent the below LypMoisturizers from LypSyl  to try out:



I love the feel of LypSyl. It glides on so smoothly and both of the above smell wonderful. I like that it stays on and actually feels like it’s moisturizing my lips. The honeyberry does have spf 15 so we are covered for sun exposure too.
You can find it at the following : local retail/drugstores.
Walmart
Walgreens
Duanereade
CVS Pharmacy
Rite Aid
Kerr Drug
Yardley London
Drugstore.com
Shop Rite
Bi-Lo
Winn Dixie
Face Values
Bed Bath and Beyond
TEXTURE: Smooth, non-sticky and it applies clear.


SCENT: To me, it has a some kind of a citrus-y smell from the Honey Berry. I like it. I really like this product. I know I'm a huge fan of my Carmex but this one is something I can use everyday. I like the fact that it has an spf 15 so it's great to use for summer. Also, it has great moisturizing properties like Avocado butter and Shea butter  that works really well for me.
Visit their website to learn more about their other products.
http://www.lypsylhome.com/ 


Disclosure:  I was sent samples from the vendor and influenster in order to write up an honest review.  The views above are mine and mine alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment