Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Theraphy Review


Recently I have been very much into hair care due to the fact that it has gotten ridiculously long.  Maybe the reason it has gotten long is because I have been into hair care...  Whichever the case, no one every usually thinks about caring for their scalp.  Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy is a product that targets both to create stronger healthier hair.  When the average person thinks of caring for their hair, they usually think about focusing nourishment on the ends of the hair... the part that is dead or dull (which probably just needs to be cut off) and no one ever really thinks about caring for the scalp.  I didn't realize before trying this product that 99% of the hair's natural strength and beauty comes from the scalp.

Since using this shampoo and conditioner I have noticed that my hair seems lighter and less weighed down, it seems to have a bit more bounce, and my scalp seems to have less residue build-up.  I didn't ever have a terrible problem with it before but it is refreshing to notice a difference in something that you didn't know you could improve upon.  The line contains Nutrium 10 which is a blend of 10 vitamins and nutrients that nourish the scalp and helps create a strong foundation for strong beautiful hair.  Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy is a drugstore brand ranging from $4.99-$5.99 and comes in a range of 6 different shampoos and 5 different conditioners to meet different hair and scalp needs.  It is available at many mass retailers, select drugstores and supermarkets.   If great hair starts at the scalp, why wouldn't you nourish hair at the source? This month our beauty panel tested that theory with Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy. Instead of treating common scalp issues, Clear Shampoo and Conditioner is formulated to restore, nourish and moisturize all of your hair from root to tip. Of the hair care items I have tried in the last 5 years, the Clear Total Care is my favorite! I love this new product! I have tried many, many different hair brands and products throughout the years and am so excited that I found a product that leaves my hair silky, shiny and feeling great at a fraction of the price of other top brands. I have very fine hair and it gets easily tangled. Both the shampoo and conditioner are extremely thick, but they didn't leave my hair with a heavy residue, which weighs it down. When dry, my hair is easily brushed when using this line."  I like that you only need a small amount of the product to clean your hair.  My hair is long and I only needed a nickle size amount of the shampoo.  I used a little bit more of the conditioner and used a comb to spread it through my wet hair. I left the conditioner on my hair for a few minutes before rinsing it out.   My hair felt soft and didn't get tangled while I was drying it. I used it for a few weeks and my hair color didn't seem to fade or wash out either which is a plus. I noticed that it does have Sodium Laurel Sulfate so if you are trying to use shampoos without it, you might want to pass on this one.  However, the scent is nice and clean and it didn't make my hair feel dry or show any signs of split ends.  I also wash my hair two to three times per week because I don't like over washing.  For me this worked well.  I personally like using shampoos without Sodium Laurel Sulfates and if they could make this formula without that ingredient I would be more likely to want to purchase it in the future.  I like the price and that you only need a small amount to get clean, soft and beautiful looking hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment