Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11 What do you remember?






I can still remember that morning so clearly.  I was at  getting come home from taking the kids to school and getting ready  to  do all of my daily work. My brother came running in and asked me if I heard what was going on and he turned on the tv and we sat and watched as so many feels ran through us That day left me with feelings of sorrow for all of those affected by this awful event, anger at those responsible, pride in my country and peace at the unity that quickly developed and joined our country together. I will always remember the sacrifices of those first responders, the civilians involved and the military members who so willingly give everything to protect their homes and loved ones.

What do you remember from that day?

No comments:

Post a Comment