Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mom VoxBox Impress By Broadway Nails




I’ve always been a fan of fake nails… they’ve saved me more than once for a special event or meeting when my own nails were botched, chipped, peeling and overall awful (as you may know, I have horribly weak nails).  I always did hate dealing with messy glue though, so when I heard of these Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure ($6.99 to $8.99, depending on color/design)… well let’s just say I was quite “impressed. One thing that makes these press-on nails stand out from all the rest is their adorably cute packaging. Each set of press-on nails comes packaged in container looking like a nail polish bottle! They are transparent, so you can see exactly which nails you’re reaching for- and they store easily among the rest of your polishes too. The cap twists off and the “bottle” opens up to reveal the press-on nails as well as a Prep Pad (to clean, sanitize and prepare the nail for maximum adhesion)!They seemed a little too good to be true; the instructions tell you to pick the right size for your nails, peel off the back of the stickers, and press them onto your nails.  Actually pressing on  the nails only took about ten minutes (most of that time was spent making sure I had the best size for each nail, so they would look as natural as possible) and my new "manicure" looked fabulous.  My nails had perfect shape, length and shine, yet looked just like my own nails. Since the process was so easy, I was incredulous that the nails would stay on for a whole week as claimed. After the week was over I was worried that removing them would be a nightmare .  I couldn't have been more wrong  or surprised delighted, when the nails came off in a cinch, just by peeling them from the sides. The best part was that there was no damage to my own nails--they still looked smooth and strong and had no stains or yellowing.
I received these as part of my momvoxbox all opinions are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment