Friday, July 20, 2012

Fashion: What do you think ?

 Fashion: What do you think ? In this post we are going to have a little fun if you are game.  i will asks some question and you can anwser them and let me know what you think and This will be able to help me in writing about what you want to know and see.    Who is your favorite desiginer and why?   What is you best fashion accessory?   And why did you pick that?  Do You paint your nails yes or No ?  What do you like to wear?  If you have any pictures that you would like to share please send them in and I will be glad to share them if you want to write what you think please feel free to send it in and I will share and If you are the owner of a blog or write for a blog I will add a backlink to it.  Fashion is a general term for a popular style or practice, especially in clothing, footwear, accessories, makeup, or furniture. "Fashion" refers to a distinctive; however, often-habitual trend in a look and dress up of a person, as well as to prevailing styles in behavior. "Fashion" usually is the newest creations made by designers and are bought by only a few number of people; however, often those "fashions" are translated into more established trends.  The more technical term, "costume," has become so linked in the public eye with the term "fashion" that the more general term "costume" has in popular use mostly been relegated to special senses like fancy dress or masquerade wear, while the term "fashion" means clothing generally, and the study of it. For a broad cross-cultural look at clothing and its place in society, refer to the entries for clothing, costume, and fabrics.  Here are my anwsers to the above questions.  1.Fashion can be fun and you can make many outfit out of one by just choosing differents things like the change of a pair of earings or adding a braclet or a necklace or just adding a handbag etc.  Fashion changes just like our styles change all the time.  I do not have a favorite desiginer.  I like a couple of my accessories. I just can't pick one.  I also paint my nails I like to use Black and Dark Blue and a bright pink  etc.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Thanks
    Here is my weblog mad hatter outfit

    ReplyDelete