Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kaijudo

Did you get to watch Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters Debut on June 2nd? If you didn't get to watch it, it's on every Saturday at 8:00pm EST on The Hub! You can get all the information and channel listings for The Hub Network on our review.http://www.hubworld.com/kaijudo/shows/rise-of-the-duel-masters/
Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters is a new cartoon that just started on the Hub.  Kaijudo is the story of Raiden Pierce-Okamoto, aka Ray, a talented 14-year-old boy, and the two worlds in which he lives. One is the real world much like our own, and the other is a fantastical world of creatures, a parallel world made up of five civilizations, visible only to a chosen few…  I was chosen to do an in home party with this carton as the theme.










I received a DVD for viewing purposes, 10 martial arts headbands for the kids and a signed poster that we could give as a prize in one of the games.
I even watched it!  During the party, I asked the boys if they would watch it again on TV and they all said "Yes".  When I asked them what their favorite part was, they mentioned one or another of the action scenes.  They each had their favorite "monster", which are the creatures.   The action scenes that they were talking about were the duels.  The Girls even enjoyed it.  We had a great Party.

Products were provided by MommyParties for the party in return for my honest opinion.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea to have a party with that theme. I bet the kids had a blast! I must admit, I had never heard of that cartoon!
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this before, but knowing my boys they would love it!

    Never thought of having a viewing party...hmmmm

    ReplyDelete