Friday, May 25, 2012

Style United





 At styleunited you create a beauty profile and they suggest products and techniques catered to you.  It is completely free to join! They give makeup, fashion, and even hair tips so you can always make sure your look is you. I love it so far!Style United is a NEW website  brought to you by brands including Olay, Frederic Fekkai, DDF Skincare and Cover Girl, where beauty meets fashion, a site where your you'll compose your stylefile and gain knowledge on what products will work for you, based on your likes and dislikes. With this level of personalization, beauty tools, and expert support, you're sure to find a style that is perfectly suited just for you!

There are several different pieces to this website, starting with my StyleFile, the style file houses information on your style.It's your own virtual makeover diagnostic tool, this is very exciting because I've been wanting to go from drab to fab and this tool has been giving me ideas on how to spice up my wardrobe. Once my profile is complete, Style United gives me a series of products that are suitable to my style and I have the opportunity to purchase those items as well through various retailers. I took the fashion focus quiz and loved some of the items they recommended.  There is still so much more for me to see and do  I will be visiting this site for a while to  see if my likes have change, what new ideas comes up for me to choose from. Plus I can go 1-on-1 with a beauty expert live if I wanted to as well.  You can visit StyleUnited and learn about current fashion tips & trends, as well as gain knowledge on Beauty News, new products and recommendations just for you!

It's a free website. Head on over and join at StyleUnited.com. Also follow on Twitter @StyleUnited for even more tips.  I was asked by SheSpeaks to join StyleUnited, explore the site and then submit a review.
Also after you join StyleUnited make sure you enter the New View, New You Giveaway, here are the details off the SheSpeaks site!  Who couldn't use a $500 shopping spree?
Here's how to Enter the StyleUnited New View, New You Giveaway
Step 1: Join StyleUnited.com
Step 2: Tell us you joined StyleUnited by commenting on this blog post.
PRIZES
Two lucky winners will be chosen at random to win a $500 gift card for Macy's or Nordstrom - winner's choice!

"Disclosure: I am receiving a complimentary gift from P&G/SheSpeaks, but my opinions are my own."

No comments:

Post a Comment