Sunday, April 8, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Scent



Palmolive has a new scent called Fresh Scent it has a great smell and works great on your dishes also.  I did a load of those dishes that we all so much hate to have to do but know that it has to be done and used this on them it had a really good lather to it and it also cleaned the dishes with out a sticky residue to them.  I would give this product a thumps up and I would love for you to go out and give it a try for yourself.  It is available for  $3.29 for a 25oz. bottle. It is available in most grocery stores, and mass retailers like Walmart and Target.  
Palmolive® Fresh SpongeTM  dish-washing liquid can also be purchased online at www.soap.com and www.walmart.com. 
I received this today in the mail because I am a Influenster.  I was sent this to test and write a review on this product.  I received the item for free and the opinion is my own.

I Was  given this product complimentary for testing purposes from Colgate-Palmolive via Influenster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment