Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cookie Scented Purex Laundry Detergent



As a Purex Insider I get to try some really neat products out  Here is the Newest .  Chocolate Chip Cookie Scented Purex Laundry Soap!
Let me first say that it does have an unusual scent when it first comes out of the bottle but it's not a bad smell.  However, when those clothes hit the dryer, it was like I was baking fresh cookies in the kitchen!  It will make you want some cookies.  Please remember it is not for Human I would not stand and smell the bottle for a long time either.  Clothes come out of the Dryer and smell just like a cookie.  Everyone will be looking for the cookies lol.  What are your thoughts on this new Scented Laundry Soap ?   I would love to hear what your take is on this will you try it or not?



*I received information and the product in this post via Purex Insiders for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.  Purex is in no way affiliated with cooking or baking and Cookie Scented Laundry Soap is not for human consumption


1 comment:

  1. For real? That is so awesome in a rather weird way. I almost wanna try it even though I tend to stick to unscented just to avoid allergens, but that would be kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete