Thursday, March 22, 2012

Boogie Wipes, Saline Wipes



I am a Saline Ambassador!
Thanks to Little Busy Bodies Inc., I get to help spread the word about their wonderful  products!  If you have never heard of a Boogie Wipe, you have  to check this out!  Boogie Wipes are Gentle Saline Wipes for stuffy noses!  They come in Great Grape, Magic Menthol, Original Fresh and Simply Unscented.  They are alcohol-free and extra soft for those sinuis. They moisturize the nose with Vitamin E and Aloe so there is no chapping and sore nose from repeated wiping and blowing.  This is Snot your Average Wipe!!
The natural saline in these face and nose wipes just dissolves the mucus that makes all those nasty boogies that kids get via colds and allergies.  What is super cool is that they make an adult version of these goodies called Saline Soothers!  They are great for kids and adults.  They are easy to take with you on any of those outing with the little ones.

If you would like to try one please contact me and I can send you a sample to try.  I will be glad to send you out one and I have some $0.50 off coupons that I can share with you.  Why not give them a try.  And right now they have a contest going on right now.     Have a video worth sharing of your child sneezing ?  Well if you do I have the perfect place for you to share it with everyone.  It is the America Sneeze Contest.  It runs from now and end on June 30.  America will vote and there will be 3 Winners.  1st Place - $500, 2nd Place- $300, 3rd Place- $200 So what are you waiting for go and get your camera and and grab that video and then go to boogiewipes and follow the Directions and you can find all of the contest rules here also.





Visit them at boogiewipes to find out more information.  If you would like to become a Saline Ambassador  Please feel free to contact me for more information.







Disclosed I received these products for being an Salline ambassador.


No comments:

Post a Comment