Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Friends Count



.

In honor of their birthday and helping create 100 million best friends, Build-A-Bear Workshop wants to spread the word that Friends Count! Whether your best friend is one of your longtime gal pals, your spouse, your pet, or even your teddy bear, we can all agree that our friends have made our lives so much better.  

I Know that my friend has made my life better just for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to or just need to vent to someone.  To share a laugh with or to laugh together or even cry together that what friends do.  They are always there for each other no matter what and I love my friend for being able to share all of this with her the same as she can share with me.  We love to spend time together just doing our own thing just for some me time. This is why friends count.   

Who is your friend?  Your Friend could be a real person or a pet or even a friend that you have created.  If you need a friend why not go and visit Build A Bear Workshop www.buildabear.com  today and Pick a friend to bring home.


By publishing this post, I was entered to win a gift card as part of a promotional offer from MomSelect and Build-A-Bear Workshop.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment