Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brothers All Natural Fruit Crisps.



I have received these amazing Fruit snacks to Review. Mixed Selection of Brothers All-Natural Fruit Crisps: 1 bag of each flavor listed: Fuji Apple, Asian Pear, Strawberry-Banana, Pineapple, Banana, Peach and a selection of our Disney packaged products that include i bag each of: Mickey Fuji Apple Our primary products are freeze-dried fruit and potato crisps. We currently have ten different fruit flavors and four potato flavors. We strive to produce a healthy and tasty snack alternative. All of our crisps are further produced in a dedicated facility and are gluten, tree nut, sulfide, preservative, dairy, and soy free to provide a food that can be enjoyed by anyone, even those with common allergies or food sensitivities. Our crisps is 100% all-natural and contain only the fruit or potato, plus any natural seasonings such as cinnamon or sea salt.

These are the one that I was sent and we all had a blast trying them .  And the Grandchildren loved trying them also.  They made a great healthy snack for them to enjoy as well.  

Forget the clothes I got my bag of Brothers All Natural Fruit Crisps.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment