Friday, January 6, 2012

My Story

Hello everyone I just wanted to tell you all a little about the person behind the scenes.  My name is Teresa and I am a mother of eight children and a Grandma of 3.  I just started this blog in August 2011.  I have done this just to share some of the thing that I have received for free through different pages on facebook and for different things that I have been given to try and review and to give my opinion of what I think about the product.  I also add different crafts and recipes and different things as I find or thing about adding.  If you would like to see anything offered that I do not offer.  Please feel free to let me know and I will see what I can do about that.  I would like to thank you all for following and glad that you are all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment