Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Talking to Toddlers: Dealing with the Terrible Twos and Beyond

If you have young children (2-6), and want to learn how to communicate more effectively, this is probably a great opportunity for you.This product is a digital AUDIO course downloaded in MP3 format.  It teaches stressed-out parents of toddlers how to effectively communicate with their kids.  

It gives parents the toolbox they need to fix uncooperative and other "problem" behavior, solve tantrums, and eliminate much of the stress they feel as parents.

It's about 2.5 hours of audio content broken into 12 lessons.  It has been professionally recorded, and is jam packed with real content, not fluff or filler.

I had a chance to review this wonderful program and I really enjoyed it.  It is very helpful if you have a child between the ages of 2-6 I would recommend anyone who has children in this age range to go over and visit
http://talkingtotoddlers.com/ .
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment