Tuesday, December 27, 2011

‘NYC New York Color’


If you want a uptown style at a down to earth price then I would check out the New York Color Lip Shine. It comes in 10 different shades from neutral to berries and Fuchsias.  I was sent the neutral  shade to test.  I found that it was great to go with any outfit.  You can wear it by itself or you can use it over top of your favorite shade for an added gloss finish.  It is made with pure pigments that create a 3-D gloss effect and vitamin E that provides shine and moisture.  Try this product out to keep your lips looking and feeling fabulous this season.  This product had a nice feel and was not that tacky feeling at all I will give this a thumps up.  I  received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment