Monday, December 26, 2011

iCaughtSanta







Imagine the look of wonder and surprise when a child receives a photo of Santa caught in the act in his or her very own home. iCaughtSanta.com is a unique website that helps visitors create those memorable keepsake photos.

In three simple steps anyone can upload a holiday photo, add Santa Claus and print it as proof… or share it via email, Facebook and Twitter.

Your followers will absolutely love that you introduced them to iCaughtSanta.com. We've made some great connections over the years and we look forward to bringing many more smiles to children all over the world. You can help us make that possible.http://www.icaughtsanta.com

Sorry I am so late with this but you can have this for a early start for next year




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment