Thursday, November 17, 2011

Torani Review

Torani's for that coffee house taste without the coffee house price.  I was sent two full sizes bottle of torani's for review from www.Torani.com and shespeaks.com.  I received the
Peppermint Which is great if you like that hint of mint flavor.  Which I wasn't sure I would like not being a big mint flavored fan but I tired it and it was great  Just remember if you are like me you only need a little bit of the Torani's syrup are you can add to your own taste that's what is great about being able to make your own Coffee House coffee at Home .  I was also given the 
Brown Sugar Cinnamon this one is sugar free and it was great  for even being sugar free .I would say out of the two bottles this one was my favorite.  
Torani's is the #1 Brand of flavored syrups.  They offer over 100 different flavors in regular and also in sugar-free flavors. 

They have given me a code to offer to all of the readers to be able to use on there web site to order your own and save 10% off your order the code is (shespeaks)  I was also given coupons to share so you guessed it we will be having a give away for your very own bottle of Torani's Syrup.  If you visit the Torani's web site the also have different Recipes that you can use your syrups in making or you can make your own .  Go and give it a try and she what your favorite syrup is going to be. I will get the Give away put up later on this evening .


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your review! I'm a fellow SheSpeaks blogger too! I'm now following you via GFC. You can find me at http://RoscoeRamblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brown sugar cinnamon sounds like it would be good! I tried the pumpkin spice and sugar free vanilla.

    ReplyDelete