Thursday, October 13, 2011

She Speaks Cerra

Be Aware, Act, Reflect Program Works:

Cerra.com and its fab boutique of products will give you the tools you need to relax and rejuvenate from our daily lives.  I received a Kit( Pictured above ) that includes :  Three tea bags in Grounded, Creative Energy and Gratitude Varities and Creative Energy Sensory  Oil and Dissolving notes and pen and sample sized lotion and Gratitude keepsake notes and cerra calling cards to share with friends and family and a information booklet and journal.  With this you can be more aware of your thoughts and feelings.

Grounded:  I am becoming more deeply grounded.  My roots are strong and connecting me to my source of security.

Creative Energey:  I am opening up to new things that spark my creative energey.

Gratitude:  I am feeling greatful for______________ right now.

Loving Kindness:  I am embracing myself and others in love and compassion

Courage:  I am becoming courageous as I speak the truth.

Wisdom:  I am sharing my wisdom in a way that enriches the people around me.

Inspiration:  I am listening to the source of inspiration that guides my life's path.  Go over and visit  https://www.cerra.com/  and start your journey .I am a member of She Speaks http://www.shespeaks.com/cerra

No comments:

Post a Comment