Friday, September 23, 2011

Moms Meet Kashi TLC Peanutty Dark Chocolate Granola Bars

A Couple of months ago I signed up to be a Mom Ambassador for Moms Meet . http://www.greenmomsmeet.com/.  Which empowers moms to come and talk about the latest on raising healthy families and living green.  Moms Meet is a great way to try new and green products.  And to be able to learn more greener life-style choices.

Moms Meet and Kashi  http://www.kashi.com sent me a huge bag of granola bars to share with my moms group.  Which was a big hit and even with the kids.  As a moms meet ambassador I also received a box of Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal and a Box of Kashi Strawberry Cereal Bars for my family to try just for being a Moms Ambassador.  I also received a reusable bag which I love to have on hand.  Kashi has stood up for real food for more than 25 years.  Offering a variety of naturally nutritious foods and educational resources.  Kashi products are natural and free of highly refined sugars artificial additives and unnatural preservatives.



No comments:

Post a Comment